Be Set - Sunbeam
Get ready to take your organization skills to the next level. This set includes three mini bags that you can use to organize your diaper bag or as standalone bags. When you pack with Be Set, you’ll never have to dig around the bottom of your bag for small items again. The set comes with two detachable straps for use a wristlet or shoulder bag. You can also use them to hang the bags from your stroller.
- Dimensions – Mini: 5.5”W x 3.5”H x 1”D; Medium: 9”W x 4.75”H x 1.75”D; Large: 9”W x 6.5”H x 2.5”D
- Weight – Total 1 pound
- Pockets – 1 zippered main compartment in each bag
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; Detachable wristlet strap
- Hardware – Metal hardware; Lockable zippers (Lock not included)
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Rise and shine with the soft yellow of Sunbeam. Inside this warm Chromatics pastel, you’ll find our coordinating Dotted Diamond lining created by indigenous artist Ramesh Katara and then digitized by Roots Studio. Inspired by kernels of maize - the Bhil’s staple crop, each “pointillist” dot joins another in wavelike ripples from one diamond to the next. Various shades of muted yellows and greens are skillfully painted into a symphony of multihued and rhythmic dots symbolizing stories, prayers, ancestors, memories, and traditions. Adorned with satin gold hardware, this native print echoes indigenous voices from generations past to present.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Sunbeam with Dotted Diamond lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.