JuJuBe Pre-Loved FAQ
Introducing JuJuBe Pre-Loved FAQS:
1. Why should I shop the JuJuBe Pre-loved site rather than BST?
- We’ve created this space for you to have the best, easiest, and safest shopping experience for finding and purchasing our secondhand items. All posts are reviewed prior to going live and your purchases are backed by Treet Protection so you’re guaranteed to receive the product that was promised.
2. Why should I sell my items here? And what can I sell?
- This site is the official destination for buying and selling our secondhand. This is where our secondhand community lives, which means you’ll get the best value for your item and be able to sell it fast. Plus, you can easily list items by finding them in your order history with us.
- Currently you can only list items shipped and sold from the United States.
- You can list any items purchased from JuJuBe.com or JuJuBe brand items that are in “good condition” or better. At this time we are unable to accept listings for items that have been customized or altered from the original selling condition in any way. New JuJuBe products cannot be posted on Treet the first 90 days after launch.
- Good Condition means: The item has been used or worn and is well maintained. There may be some quirks like a small stain or missing detail but is overall in good shape. You will need to take pictures of any quirks the item has.
3. How do I list an item for sale?
- Listing your item is easy! Simply click “Sell your item” in the upper right-hand corner, create an account (tip: use the same email you’ve used to purchase from JuJuBe so you can see your order history), and go through the listing process.
- Once you’ve added all of the applicable information, click “Submit” for the post to be reviewed within 24 hours. After it’s reviewed and approved, it will go live. If there are any issues, you’ll receive an email asking to make changes before it can be accepted.
- Right now, only original, OEM factory produced JuJuBe products are allowed to be sold on JuJuBe Pre-Loved. Custom products cannot be listed and new launches cannot be listed for the first 90 days.
4. Who sets the listing price?
- The seller does! You may select any price as you see fit for your item. Please note there may be a minimum or maximum price point set for all items.
5. How does the listing review process work?
- The Treet Team reviews every item before it goes live. They’re verifying several things about your post:
- Your pictures are accurate and high quality
- Any quirks are accurately described
- The condition you selected accurately reflects your image
- The product is an authentic piece
6. What are the fees for selling my items here?
- As a Seller on the JuJuBe Pre-Loved site, you have two choices for receiving your funds: cash or credit back to the brand.
- If you choose store credit, there is no fee and you earn an extra 10%! (i.e. Selling an item for $100 gives you $110 credit back to the main JuJuBe )
- If you choose cash, the fee is 20%. (i.e. Selling an item for $100 gives you $80 )
7. How and when do I get paid?
- Once your item is delivered and verified (manually by the buyer or auto-verified after 72 hours — whichever is first), you’ll receive an email asking how you’d like to redeem your funds: cash or credit. You can make your preferred selection by logging into your account and going to ‘Your Listings’.
- If you choose to redeem your funds as cash, you’ll be prompted to enter your bank account details* and a direct deposit will be sent within 7 business days via our payment partner, Stripe**.
- If you select to redeem your funds as credit, you’ll receive an email immediately upon verification with your JuJuBe gift card.
*Please note, if you have recently changed your name or in the rare case that Stripe requests additional information for account verification, you may be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and/or date of birth. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble or questions.
**Stripe has a PCI Service Provider Level 1 Certification - the highest level in the payments industry.
8. How do I ship my item after someone purchases it?
- After someone purchases your item, you’ll receive an email that includes a prepaid USPS shipping label for you to print and use to ship your item within 5 days.
9. Who pays for shipping?
- The buyer pays a flat rate of $8 for shipping. This is not included in the sellers payout.
10. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- After completing your order, an email is sent to the Seller with a prepaid USPS shipping label and they’re encouraged to ship immediately. It usually takes around 3 days for Sellers to get items in the mail, but it can take up to 5 business days.
11. What happens if my item doesn’t ship after 5 business days?
- On the rare occasion where your order doesn’t ship within the 5-day shipping window, we will automatically cancel the order and refund your purchase.
12. What’s the refund/return policy?
- All orders made through the site are backed by Treet Protection: get the item that was promised in the condition it was promised in, or receive a full refund.
- In order to receive a refund for your order, you must file a Misrepresentation Claim within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- If for whatever reason you decide you don’t like your item, this is not covered in Treet Protection, but you still can re-list the product.
13. How does the store credit work?
- We issue store credit in the form of a gift card to be redeemed on the main JuJuBe.com website. You’ll receive the code via email upon selecting the credit option. This gift card does not expire.
14. What happens if someone submits a Misrepresentation Claim?
- If your Buyer submits a Claim, we will notify you immediately and will review it in accordance with our Treet Protection Policy. Your funds will be on hold until a decision has been reached. If the Claim is accepted, we provide the Buyer with a prepaid shipping label to print and ship within 72 hours. If the Claim is rejected, we will automatically disburse your funds.
15. Am I protected as a seller if my item gets lost or stolen?
- As long as the item is initially scanned in by USPS, you'll be paid in full if it were to get lost or stolen anywhere on its journey. We recommend you get a receipt from the post office anytime you drop off your package.
16. Will I receive a 1099 if I sell more than $600 of items?
- Yes, Treet will issue you a 1099 if applicable!
Note: If you need help or receive any questions that you don’t have the answer to, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible with an answer. You may also direct users there directly. We’re here to help!