Zealous Backpack - Wild Life
The Zealous Backpack is the bag that checks all the boxes. Your favorite JuJuBe backpack features? Check. A versatile size that looks great on both kids and adults? Check. What about an affordable price point? Check check check. The Zealous sports a classic backpack silhouette perfect for school, work, and heading out on the town. The large Mommy Pocket has an attached zippered front pocket for quick-grab items, and its main opening unzips wide to reveal two slip pockets, a springy key leash, and a hidden zipper pocket. The Zealous has two side bottle pockets to keep drinks in easy reach, and we even included a stowaway Tech Pocket in the top! Bring this lightweight Zealous Backpack anywhere—padded backpack straps and a machine-washable construction mean it is guaranteed to go the distance.
- Dimensions – 11”L x 5”W x 16”H
- Weight – 2.10 lbs
- Pockets – Three exterior front pockets (Including Mommy pocket and zippered tech pocket), interior mesh water bottle pockets, and interior slip pocket. Changing pad included
- Fabrics – Changing pad included; Light-colored lining; Padded back panel; Silver ion treated interior resists bacteria, mold, and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Comfortable padded shoulder straps; Quick-grab top handle
- Hardware – Metal logo plate, zippers, D-rings, and strap hardware
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Created by artist Ramila Bariya of the Bhil tribe and then digitized by Roots Studio, Wild Life features a distinctive style of painting that includes vibrant colors, artistic dots, and village life. The theme of friendship between birds and animals appears frequently in Bhil art. In Wild Life, Ramila beautifully renders dotted deer, peacocks, and other local birds intermingling to decorate the neutral taupe background. Seeds, leaves, feathers, and trees coexist harmoniously with the vivid yellows, greens, oranges, pinks, purples, and blues. Paired with soft jade lining and satin silver hardware, Wild Life boldly celebrates community and culture with this endangered tribal art.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Wild Life with Jade lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.