Super Star - Dotted Diamond
Stow everything you need for a weekend getaway in this roomy duffel. The full zippered opening and light-colored lining makes packing and finding things a breeze! Plus, the interior zippered shoe pocket keeps germs away from your clean clothes. Carry on your shoulder or elbow with the perfect length tote straps ... you can even add a messenger strap (sold separately) to the D-rings. Safely stash your phone, keys, or boarding pass in the exterior zippered pocket for easy access while on the go. Did someone say road trip?
***Maximum of 3 units per household***
- Dimensions – 20”W x 12”H x 13”D
- Weight – 1 pound
- Pockets – Zippered main compartment with zippered shoe pocket; Zippered quick-access exterior pocket
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – 2 carrying straps; Attachment points for messenger strap (Sold separately)
- Hardware – Metal hardware
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Inspired by kernels of maize - the Bhil’s staple crop, Dotted Diamonds features “pointillist” art created by indigenous artisan Ramesh Katara and digitized by Roots Studio. Each dot joins another in wavelike ripples from one diamond to the next symbolizing stories, prayers, ancestors, memories, and traditions. Muted pinks, orange, and brown are skillfully painted into a symphony of multihued and rhythmic dots. Lined in soft blush and adorned with satin rose gold hardware, this native print echoes indigenous voices from generations past to present.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Dotted Diamonds with Soft Clay lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.