Super Be - Embroidered Jade
This ultralight tote is the perfect choice for the mom-about-town. Roomy and spacious, this bag can accommodate large laptops, notebooks and anything else you want to stow inside. The top is zippered, so there is no need to worry about your things falling out if your bag topples over in transit. Multiple storage pockets make it easy to get organized so that nothing gets lost in the bottom of the bag. This lightweight tote is comfortable and easy to carry, wherever the day takes you.
- Dimensions – 18”W x 15”H x 5.5”D
- Weight – 1 pound
- Pockets – 2 mesh pockets and one extra-long zippered pocket in main compartment; Zippered closure on main compartment; Large back pocket with snap closure; 3 exterior front pockets
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – 2 tote straps with 12” drop
- Hardware – Metal hardware
- Extras – Key fob; Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Fresh, calm, muted … the smoky green of Embroidered Jade comes alive with an embroidered bird soaring atop Chromatics fabric. Designed by indigenous artisan Ramila Bariya of the Bhil tribe, the intricate bird matches the Wild Life lining found inside. The theme of friendship between birds and animals appears frequently in Bhil art. In Wild Life, Ramila beautifully renders dotted deer, peacocks, and other local birds intermingling to decorate the neutral taupe background. Paired with satin silver hardware, each stitch tells a story with Embroidered Jade.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Embroidered Jade with Wild Life lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.