- CUCrystal U.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSuper Be - Embroidered JadeRated 5 starsSpacoius
Beautiful fabric! The bag has tons of organizational pockets. I particularly love the large size as I tend to overpack.
- EBElizabeth B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSuper Be - Black CatwalkRated 5 starsObsessed with this bag
i"ve started using super bes a lot and this is such a great neutral, all-black classic. The M Boss fabric has an extra weight to it too so this feels super sturdy but soft. Love!!
- EBElizabeth B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSuper Be - Olive ChromaticsRated 5 starsLove love
Love olive chromatics and esp how sturdy this feels in the super be (with extra backing for the chromatics fabric?) We use these a lot with an older kiddo.
- KBKelly B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingSuper Be - Black CatwalkRated 5 starsLove love love … it also
I purchased this to match my other black catwalk items and this will be perfect for day trips when a duffel isn’t needed and matches the diaper bag.
- ABArden B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingSuper Be - Highlighter YellowRated 5 starsPerfect Disney bag
We can’t wait to use this bag under our stroller at Disney. The bright color will help us keep up with it and help us to identify our stroller. I got a cute Buzz Lightyear luggage tag to go on it that matches perfectly! I love that there are pockets to help us organize and a zipper to keep all of our extras inside the bag. We go to the parks often and even though we take our Disney JuJuBe backpack, we usually end up carrying extra gear- a baby carrier, rain jackets or ponchos (if needed), water bottles, or a clip on fan for the stroller. Perfect for what we needed!!
Back to top
Super Be - Camo Black
Total 5 star reviews: 111 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
99%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added