Midi Backpack - Dotted Diamond
Looking for a backpack so lightweight your kids could use it for school, yet so organized you’ll want it for all-day outings with baby? You need the all-purpose Midi Backpack! This structured backpack is the affordable, durable, super adorable mid-sized backpack in the JJB lineup! The Midi’s adjustable straps, five pocket stash-capacity, and two elasticized bottle pockets offer you a full day’s worth of packing (and comfortable carrying!) no matter what your busy day holds. With its attractive, versatile design, you just might find you need a Midi Backpack for every member of the family!
● Pockets – 1 front zipper pocket, 2 elasticized bottle pockets, 1 interior zippered pocket in main compartment, 3 interior elasticized pockets
● Fabrics – Light-colored lining; highly stain resistant material; interiors treated to resist bacteria, mold and mildew
● Straps – Lightweight adjustable webbing backpack straps
● Hardware – Metal hardware
● Dimensions – 9.5”W x 4”D x 14”H
● Weight – 0.6 pounds
● Extras – Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty
Inspired by kernels of maize - the Bhil’s staple crop, Dotted Diamonds features “pointillist” art created by indigenous artisan Ramesh Katara and digitized by Roots Studio. Each dot joins another in wavelike ripples from one diamond to the next symbolizing stories, prayers, ancestors, memories, and traditions. Muted pinks, orange, and brown are skillfully painted into a symphony of multihued and rhythmic dots. Lined in soft blush and adorned with satin rose gold hardware, this native print echoes indigenous voices from generations past to present.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Dotted Diamonds with Soft Clay lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.