Fuel Cell - Sunbeam
Fuel up yourself or your little one with the Fuel Cell. This insulated lunch bag is perfect for storing beverages and snacks while out on the town. The bag can accommodate up to three tall bottles with additional space for food as well. Carry the Fuel Cell by the quick-grab handle, or detach it to use the swivel clip to hook it onto your diaper bag or stroller. If anything spills inside, simply toss it in the washing machine for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions – 7”W x 9”H x 4.25”D
- Weight – 1 pound
- Pockets – Zippered main compartment; Clear zippered pocket in top flap
- Fabrics – Insulated; Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Quick-grab top handle
- Hardware – Metal hardware; Swivel clip on top handle
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Rise and shine with the soft yellow of Sunbeam. Inside this warm Chromatics pastel, you’ll find our coordinating Dotted Diamond lining created by indigenous artist Ramesh Katara and then digitized by Roots Studio. Inspired by kernels of maize - the Bhil’s staple crop, each “pointillist” dot joins another in wavelike ripples from one diamond to the next. Various shades of muted yellows and greens are skillfully painted into a symphony of multihued and rhythmic dots symbolizing stories, prayers, ancestors, memories, and traditions. Adorned with satin gold hardware, this native print echoes indigenous voices from generations past to present.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Sunbeam with Dotted Diamond lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.