Fuel Cell - Embroidered Jade
Fuel up yourself or your little one with the Fuel Cell. This insulated lunch bag is perfect for storing beverages and snacks while out on the town. The bag can accommodate up to three tall bottles with additional space for food as well. Carry the Fuel Cell by the quick-grab handle, or detach it to use the swivel clip to hook it onto your diaper bag or stroller. If anything spills inside, simply toss it in the washing machine for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions – 7”W x 9”H x 4.25”D
- Weight – 1 pound
- Pockets – Zippered main compartment; Clear zippered pocket in top flap
- Fabrics – Insulated; Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Quick-grab top handle
- Hardware – Metal hardware; Swivel clip on top handle
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Fresh, calm, muted … the smoky green of Embroidered Jade comes alive with an embroidered bird soaring atop Chromatics fabric. Designed by indigenous artisan Ramila Bariya of the Bhil tribe, the intricate bird matches the Wild Life lining found inside. The theme of friendship between birds and animals appears frequently in Bhil art. In Wild Life, Ramila beautifully renders dotted deer, peacocks, and other local birds intermingling to decorate the neutral taupe background. Paired with satin silver hardware, each stitch tells a story with Embroidered Jade.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Embroidered Jade with Wild Life lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.