Dr. B.F.F. - Threads
Make an appointment with Dr. BFF! This convenient doctor bag opening uses a horizontal layout which allows for quick access that stays open during diapering emergencies. Easy viewing helps you find whatever you need at a moment’s notice! Dr. BFF prescribes multiple carrying options providing versatility to meet your needs. Comfy backpack straps? Check. Adjustable messenger strap? Check. Handy grab handle? Check. Stroller attachment D-rings? Check. Trolley pass-thru to attach on your luggage? Check. Best of all, you won’t need X-ray vision to find everything! The well-appointed pockets, inside and out, will keep all your necessities organized. The popular mommy pocket, insulated exterior bottle pockets, memory foam changing pad pocket, (and more) serve as your portable mom office! We’ve thought of everything and are confident that Dr BFF is just what the doctor ordered!
- Dimensions - 13.5”w x 14”H x 6.5”H
- Weight - 3.0 lbs
- Smart Pockets - 17 pockets total; 7 exterior pockets; 10 interior pockets; Main compartment includes 3 elastic pockets, 2 interior bottle pockets, and 1 long zippered pocket. Mommy pocket with key fob includes 2 mesh pockets, 1 slip pocket, and 1 zippered pocket; 2 exterior expandable bottle pockets; Changing pad pocket; Zippered cell phone pocket; 1 long exterior zippered pocket
- Functional Fabrics - Light-colored lining; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off; Silver-ion treated interior resists bacteria, mold, and mildew;
- Versatile Straps - Detachable, adjustable memory foam backpack straps; Detachable, adjustable messenger strap with removable memory foam shoulder pad; Quick-grab top handle
- Durable Hardware - All-metal hardware; Stroller attachment D-rings; Stroller hooks ; Luggage feet
- Extras - Trolley pass-thru to attach on luggage; Machine washable, air dry; Memory foam changing pad included; Limited lifetime warranty
Designed by an heritage artisan from rural southwest Asia, this Roots Studio x JuJuBe print showcases a skilled art tradition passed down from generation to generation. Hand-dyed and multi-hued, Threads features digitized needlepoint with heirloom star patterns in colorful jewel tones. Paired with light satin gold hardware and aqua lining, each stitch tells a story of artistry, tradition, and ancestry with Threads.
Proceeds from this endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Threads.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.