- JMJie Min L.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingDr. B.F.F. - Black ChromaticsRated 5 starsBest diaper backpack!
Watch my video for the full review! Always loved jujube and this diaper backpack did not fail me! My husband loves it too - super functional and a cool aesthetic!
- SHShaina Harper M.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingDr. B.F.F. - Dotted DiamondRated 5 starsSo pretty!
I love this bag! The print is so pretty, and it was quite a bit bigger than I expected! It’s almost difficult to fill this thing up completely, and I’ve got a 2 year old and a 9 month old! Also, I think the lifetime guarantee is amazing! Why WOULDN'T you want to spend the extra money on something that you are guaranteed for life? Rather than buying another $100 bag every year because the quality isn’t as good…
- EBElizabeth B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingDr. B.F.F. - OliveRated 5 starsAbsolutely Beautiful!
I love this bag. Baby B is on the way, so we haven’t used it yet, but I’m hoping it will hold everything we need. Many organization pockets, and I just love this color. The interior is gorgeous as well.
- JZjessica z.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingDr. B.F.F. - Black ChromaticsRated 5 starsDr bff is great
Makes a great work bag. I'm glad jujube released it in black chromatics.
- KPKyla P. E.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingDr. B.F.F. - Neon CoralRated 4 starsGreat quality… but very bright orange, not coral.
This is more or a creamsicle or an orangy-peach color in my opinion than a true coral, even though it does photograph as such. It’s a very loud color… other than that I’m floored by the quality and the pocket options. My next bag (oh yeah, I’m getting another) won’t be the “Dr” style - the top is great for being able to see everything inside but it’s cumbersome to zip and unzip and you really can’t leave a backpack hanging open. It has to be unzipped the whole way to open as well. I loaded this thing and it’s still a comfortable to carry backpack. Overall it’s a win. I bought this on sale to try out a jujube bag out… the stitching and attention to detail is better than expected and well worth the full price.
Ps > an iPhone 12 Pro max is too tall for the tech pocket, but it’s great for my sunglasses. I use the front-most pocket for my phone only and it hasn’t gotten scratched.
Back to top
Dr. B.F.F. - Black Chromatics
Total 5 star reviews: 20 Total 4 star reviews: 4 Total 3 star reviews: 3 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
89%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added