Be Set - Wild Life
Get ready to take your organization skills to the next level. This set includes three mini bags that you can use to organize your diaper bag or as standalone bags. When you pack with Be Set, you’ll never have to dig around the bottom of your bag for small items again. The set comes with two detachable straps for use a wristlet or shoulder bag. You can also use them to hang the bags from your stroller.
- Dimensions – Mini: 5.5”W x 3.5”H x 1”D; Medium: 9”W x 4.75”H x 1.75”D; Large: 9”W x 6.5”H x 2.5”D
- Weight – Total 1 pound
- Pockets – 1 zippered main compartment in each bag
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; Detachable wristlet strap
- Hardware – Metal hardware; Lockable zippers (Lock not included)
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Created by artist Ramila Bariya of the Bhil tribe and then digitized by Roots Studio, Wild Life features a distinctive style of painting that includes vibrant colors, artistic dots, and village life. The theme of friendship between birds and animals appears frequently in Bhil art. In Wild Life, Ramila beautifully renders dotted deer, peacocks, and other local birds intermingling to decorate the neutral taupe background. Seeds, leaves, feathers, and trees coexist harmoniously with the vivid yellows, greens, oranges, pinks, purples, and blues. Paired with soft jade lining and satin silver hardware, Wild Life boldly celebrates community and culture with this endangered tribal art.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Wild Life with Jade lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.