Be Set - Embroidered Jade
Get ready to take your organization skills to the next level. This set includes three mini bags that you can use to organize your diaper bag or as standalone bags. When you pack with Be Set, you’ll never have to dig around the bottom of your bag for small items again. The set comes with two detachable straps for use a wristlet or shoulder bag. You can also use them to hang the bags from your stroller.
- Dimensions – Mini: 5.5”W x 3.5”H x 1”D; Medium: 9”W x 4.75”H x 1.75”D; Large: 9”W x 6.5”H x 2.5”D
- Weight – Total 1 pound
- Pockets – 1 zippered main compartment in each bag
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; Detachable wristlet strap
- Hardware – Metal hardware; Lockable zippers (Lock not included)
- Extras – Machine washable; Lifetime warranty
Fresh, calm, muted … the smoky green of Embroidered Jade comes alive with an embroidered bird soaring atop Chromatics fabric. Designed by indigenous artisan Ramila Bariya of the Bhil tribe, the intricate bird matches the Wild Life lining found inside. The theme of friendship between birds and animals appears frequently in Bhil art. In Wild Life, Ramila beautifully renders dotted deer, peacocks, and other local birds intermingling to decorate the neutral taupe background. Paired with satin silver hardware, each stitch tells a story with Embroidered Jade.
Proceeds from this collection of endangered heritage art directly benefit the artist and their village. Art with a conscience … The Roots Studio x JuJuBe Collection proudly presents Embroidered Jade with Wild Life lining.
How does it work? From the profits provided, an estimated 20% go to the artist while 80% is put into a community fund, where the governing body of that tribe or village prioritizes how it can best be used to benefit their people.